- Rachael Lee
Mainstay is offering an exciting opportunity for an AC Engineer to work with a bespoke building services client located in the heart of the Midlands. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and to sustain their expansion they are seeking an AC Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent chance to work with a company that values its employees and be involved in a successful business.
Main duties & responsibilities
- You will install, maintain and repair air conditioning equipment, AC systems, VRV/HVAC and multi-split systems in commercial properties and sites.
- The bulk of the work will be installation work, but some maintenance work will be required on a sporadic basis to suit the needs of the clients – this will include breakdowns.
- Perform fault finding on all AC equipment as and when needed.
- To produce and provide quotations for remedial works following your site visits.
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard including FGAS paperwork and logbooks.
- Working on a national basis completing working for a range of corporate clients to the best of your ability.
- Working alongside sub-contractors if needed and reporting to the on-site manager reporting all escalations in a timely manner.
A bespoke growing facilities management company.
- Must have previous experience as an AC engineer or improver, ideally working on commercial sites
- The right candidate will hold relevant qualifications, such as NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Aircon & Refrigeration, FGAS, C&G 2079 Cat1
- Knowledge and experience in performing basic fabric repairs and experienced with installations
- Understanding of health and safety obligations
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and confident working on your own or part of a team
- Good understanding of IT (Outlook, Word, Excel)