- Nick Jones
Mainstay are delighted to be partnered with a growing IT MSP based in Worcester. As part of their growth plans, they are seeking to add a highly organised Client Operations Manager to support the running of the business. The focus of the role will be customer service and office operations, with the ideal candidate demonstrating experience in the running of an established IT MSP.
Purpose of the role
The Client Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that all departments are running smoothly. They plan, schedule, purchase and coordinate all aspects of operations to make sure business continues as usual with minimal downtime or interruption. This is a vital role that will support the central function of the business pulling all key departments together and playing a central part in the smooth running of a successful and busy IT managed service provider.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Working in conjunction with the Chief Technical Officer, they will be responsible for maintaining engineer scheduling and deployment in conjunction with the CTO.
- Maintain all records and client information along with the internal account management team including the order processing and successful completion of installations and records and admin associated with this.
- Be confident speaking with clients, dealing with high-level customer escalations acting both proactively and reactively to ensure any remedial actions are delivered to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Oversee any administration function of the business from inbound calls to client service contracts and complaints.
- Must be able to understand contract obligations to end users and the use and implementation of them.
- Support the onboarding of new members of staff, issuing contracts of employment working in conjunction with HR, and have experience in delivering disciplinary procedures.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, offering organisational support, central administration and diary management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to use initiative and creativity to solve problems.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A good level of capability with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with scheduling and payroll.
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt to changes.
- Ability to understand conflict resolution.
Experience and knowledge within the IT industry or Comms and a basic understanding of products and processes within the industry.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please submit your details for consideration.