- Liam Roberts
Working full-time hours Monday-Friday on commercial sites with ample opportunity for overtime.
We are working with a leading provider of facilities management services who cover multiple clients around London. If a competitive salary and desire to join a growing team is something you are looking for then please apply.
To be ideal for this role you must have worked in commercial gas engineering and have a strong experience and knowledge within the combustion engineering field.
What you will be doing
- Mobile role covering sites in the South-West
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out work in adherence to health and safety regulations
- Evaluate options for fuel switching and technology
- Ensuring all work is carried out within the contractual time scale
You must have:
- Full UK driving license – essential
- COCN1/CODNC01 qualification – essential
- Experience working with commercial gas appliances
- Knowledge of high-pressure systems
- Maintenance of combustion equipment
- Control of the rate and uniformity of heat transference
- Pool van with a personal van for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Full uniform & essential tools provided