- £41,000 & Van & Door to Door
- Liam Roberts
Mainstay is working alongside a bespoke service provider to find the right candidate to fill their Commercial Gas Engineer role to perform maintenance within commercial sites covering the Midlands region with occasional travel to other sites in the UK such as in Manchester, London, and York.
- You will be responsible for the PPM’s and reactive work
- Servicing and installation work of commercial gas appliances
- Alongside general maintenance, you will also complete inspections and ensure that all health and safety is followed on-site
- You will ensure all compliance regulations are adhered to and always met completing relevant paperwork after each visit and job
- Dealing with customers on-site when needed and ensuring high standards are delivered and all work is completed in line with company guidelines
- Be part of an on-call rota – 1in5
- A bespoke FM company
- Commercial gas tickets: CODNCO1, COCN1, TPCP1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1.
- Domestic gas tickets: CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR, CPA1.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- OFTEC registered
- Confident working on other mechanical units such as air handling units
- Minimum of 3+ years of working independently as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Excellent client communicator