- Max Grainger
Mainstay Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Fire Alarm Engineering Supervisor. This is a great opportunity to join a business that believes in its staff and will offer continued support.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the same role, ideally within the built environment.
- You will be working 35 hours a week on a large site working as part of a team alongside other engineers
- Supervising a team of 8-9 engineers
- Carry out PPMs and reactive work across the site ensuring all work is completed to company standards and guidelines
- Installation, service and repair of fire alarm systems and other fire and security systems
- Complete installation on cables and 1st/2nd stage fix
- Escort other contractors around the site and liaise where necessary
- Ideally electrically qualified and other industrial qualifications
- Must have previous experience within the same role ideally within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of fire alarm systems and other fire and security systems
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and confident speaking with clients
- Strong IT skills – competent with Microsoft Office
- Good level of attention to detail with a huge passion to deliver excellent standards and customer service