- Max Grainger
Mainstay are working alongside a fantastic, well-established leading service provider to find the right candidate to fill their HVAC Engineer.
This is a great opportunity, and the ideal candidate will have experience in maintaining, servicing and installing air conditioning systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend and complete pre-planned and reactive maintenance as scheduled including breakdowns
- Installation of equipment (retrofit/system replacements)
- Perform fault finding on all HVAC Equipment
- To produce and provide quotations for remedial works following your site visits
- Working on splits, VRFS, AHUs, and DX systems
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a high standard including FGAS paperwork and logbooks
- The right candidate will hold relevant qualifications such as NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Aircon & Refrigeration, FGAS, C&G 2079 Cat1
- Good mechanical and electrical background is desirable within a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in performing basic fabric repairs
- Understanding of health and safety obligations
- The right candidate must have good communication and organisation skills
- Good understanding of IT (Outlook, Word, Excel)