- Rachael Lee
We are currently working with a worldwide FM service provider who are recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer. Our client has a huge contract across the UK and is looking for dynamic engineers to work on reactive, proactive and pre-preventative maintenance to items of domestic properties.
You will be working across multiple sites in Coventry. If you are looking for an opportunity with stability and a chance to progress your career, please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- You will be covering multiple sites looking after reactive, proactive and planned preventative maintenance work.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the buildings are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that buildings faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure that method statements and risk assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed successfully and efficiently.
- Ordering and managing materials needed.
- Previous experience working for an FM service provider and ideally a background within a trade.
- Must be happy to work on an on-call rota, 24 hours a day call out.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must be able to plan own work, and work alone.
- Required to work 7.5 hours a day between 08:00 – 18:00