- Max Grainger
We are currently working with a leading, up-and-coming FM service provider who are recruiting for a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer. Our client has seen substantial growth and is looking for dynamic engineers to work on M&E systems including air-con, generators and LV systems.
You will be working on numerous sites across London within the commercial sector. If you are looking for an opportunity with stability and a chance to progress your career please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- You will be covering multiple sites looking after reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance aiming to complete within contractual SLA timescales.
- Overview the building’s environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls also include concessionary stores and fabric-related items.
- To operate a permit-to-work system in accordance with quality, health & safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain the plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that method statements and risk assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Supervising and monitoring subcontractors’ works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure computer based maintenance system is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensure any non-compliance is challenged and escalated where necessary.
- To proactively check the operation of the LOTO system in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Previous experience working for an FM service provider and ideally a background within building maintenance.
- Qualifications in mechanical/electrical assets within a commercial environment, 18th Edition, City and Guilds 2365 etc.
- Previous experience using BMS systems
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be able to speak to customers in a professional manner.
- Required to work 08:00 – 17:00, Mon – Fri