- Rachael Lee
Mainstay is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a bespoke building services client located in the heart of the Midlands. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and to sustain their expansion they are seeking a PM to join their team. This is an excellent chance to work with a company that values its employees and be involved in a variety of exciting projects of different sizes and values.
- Project Manager overseeing projects on a national basis with the HQ based In the Midlands.
- Managing multiple mechanical projects and some fabric projects from cradle to grave.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and in line with the company’s expectations.
- Coordinate internal resources and work closely with estimators and operational teams for the flawless execution of projects.
- Lead all the engineers and sub-contractors on site ensuring high standards are delivered.
- Develop project briefs, scopes, and objectives to ensure technical feasibility.
- Comply with all H&S and company policies & procedures ensuring that procedures are strictly followed on-site and acting as the main point of contact for any escalations.
- Create and maintain all project files and documentation and develop detailed project tracking plans.
- Work closely with the client and procurement team to increase projects delivered and increase opportunities.
- You will liaise with clients on-site to ensure smooth delivery and ensure that are happy throughout the project through one-to-one meetings and site visits.
A bespoke growing Facilities Management company.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager is essential. Ideally working on mechanical projects.
- Relevant qualifications such as PRINCE 2, or IOSH / NEBOSH.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry standards and regulations.
- Technical background, preferably mechanical with strong skills in fabric maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Full UK driver’s license.