- UK & Europe (remote)
- Rachael Lee
Our client, a renowned Facilities Management service provider, is looking for a Property Director to oversee their UK and Europe operations. This is a pivotal role within the organisation that involves managing a portfolio of properties in both regions.
This is an exceptional opportunity to boost your career by working for a large company with a prestigious brand that values its staff and emerging talent. Our client operates in the building and estate sector and prides itself on its strong relationships with both public and private contracts.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and review the Contract Property Strategy through in-depth analysis.
- Be accountable for the property function’s performance across the UK and European sectors.
- Ensure that a suitable range of property partners are available to meet the company’s property procurement targets.
- Ensure that the procurement of properties meets the required standards and sustainability by continuously reviewing the portfolio.
- Oversee the property portfolio to ensure it aligns with the company’s financial targets and procurement ethics policies.
- Ensure that all necessary management information and reporting tasks are completed in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that the Property Team performs in line with contract targets, professional standards, and contributes fully to the success of the contract and the wider business.
The ideal candidate should…
- Have held a senior-level position in a similar role within the built estate environment or for a corporate real estate provider.
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of property management in the social, rental, and private spaces.
- Have experience in managing complex portfolios of properties.
- Possess a deep understanding of the sector’s knowledge and insight into the requirement for property provisions such as HMO licensing and selective licensing.
- Have strong management skills with the confidence to manage a high-performing team.
- Have relevant qualifications, with a master’s degree being highly desirable.
- Demonstrate a calm approach when dealing with often high-pressure environments.