- South England
- Rachael Lee
Mainstay is working with a dynamic and fast-paced property business that, due to expansion and rapid growth, is looking for a Property Manager to join their business reporting directly to the Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to carve out a career with the business and shape the future as their portfolio grows. You will be an experienced and established Property Manager who puts an emphasis on customer service and strives to deliver a high level of service.
You will be managing a diverse portfolio of buildings with various blue-chip clients with the potential to support other properties within the group. You will ideally have 5-10 years of experience and be RICs qualified, but our clients value experience and aptitude above everything.
- You will be managing a portfolio of buildings – initially 3, but this will significantly increase with a requirement to support the wider portfolio across the south.
- Your client will be made up of various blue-chip companies including financial and legal businesses.
- You will liaise with clients regularly overseeing timely rent and service charge collection.
- Oversee the Asset Management across all the sites to maintain and improve asset value.
- You will be responsible for overviewing rent reviews, lease renewals, and dealing with tenants ‘licence applications’.
- Ensure that all properties and tenants are compliant with legal and statutory regulations and oversee all dilapidations.
- Dealing with contract renewals to ensure competitive pricing is achieved for service charges.
- Ensuring the maintenance of an accurate and up-to-date property database enabling the storage and retrieval of documents, records, legal papers, and H&S certification.
- Regular review of compliance files, risk and calendars to ensure all are up to date.
- Undertake regular property inspections and audits.
- Assist with the setup and review of policies required for the management process.
- Assist with the service charge process in CRM and company policies and assist with service charge budgets.
- Organising the structure needed to implement to ensure RICS practise statements and guidance are complied with.
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally working client-side managing a portfolio of multi-tenanted buildings
- Relevant qualifications such as IOSH and education to a degree level would be highly desirable
- Ideally, RICS qualified
- Experience with tenant agreements and leaseholds – essential
- Proactive and approachable with the ability to deal with tenants at all levels and work well either on your own or as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence.