- Rachael Lee
Mainstay are working with a fantastic dynamic and fast-paced client who are looking for a Senior Facilities Operative to join their facilities team on site. Our client is a leading manufacturer and places a huge focus on their people and working environment. They have been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and strive towards sustainability.
The ideal candidate will have a strong building services background with an engineering skillset capable of carrying out both planned and reactive work such as fabric maintenance across the site.
- You will be working within the facilities team, reporting to the Facilities Lead, and looking after the site for all the building maintenance.
- You will be responsible for PPMs and reactive work that pops up such as fabric tasks, painting, minor building repairs, and basic plumbing.
- You will oversee the schedule and ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- You will maintain accurate documentation and log all tasks and jobs on relevant systems.
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained and sufficient to complete tasks on-site.
- Supporting the facilities team and staff with other ADHOC tasks such as office moves and room setups.
- Support the grounds staff with gritting the site during weather changes.
- Ensure that compliance is followed on site and all work is carried out in line with health and safety.
- Work closely with sub-contractors as and when needed and ensure they have materials and tools at their disposal.
A large-scale, established manufacturing client.
- Previous experience within a similar role either working directly for a client or with a facilities management service provider.
- Relevant M&E skills as qualifications such as NVQ or City and Guilds in building services, basic plumbing and or electrical- highly desirable.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements and statutory compliance.
- Able to work either on your own or as part of a team efficiently.
- Self-motivated and happy to complete further training and upskill.
- Presentable with strong communication skills.