- Birmingham (hybrid)
- Nick Jones
A Senior Service Desk Engineer is being sought out by a leading managed service provider that is keen to grow and scale its current team. As a 3rd line engineer, you will be joining an organisation that puts growth, progression, and development at the forefront of everything they do.
As a 3rd line engineer, you will act as a high point of escalation for technical issues and take ownership of issues to resolution. You will provide remote support and will need the ability to operate independently. The company uses the most up-to-date technology to stay ahead of the curve.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of WAN technologies (xDSL, FTTC, FTTP, 4 & 5G / Leased Lines / Routers, etc.) installation and troubleshooting
- Expertise in VMware/ Hyper-V
- Experience in dealing with major outages including ransomware/crypto locker attacks
- Experience in working on different customer environments (On-premise & Cloud).
- Excellent and demonstrable documentation ability, for both technical documents and customer communication
- Expertise in Firewalls, routers, and switches
If you are a 3rd line engineer looking for a new opportunity, apply now!