- Emmanuel Tetteh
Mainstay is partnering with a leading service provider in search of a highly skilled and experienced Solutions Architect to join their team. As a Solutions Architect, you will play a pivotal role in managing the balance between functional, service quality, and systems management requirements.
- Develop reference architectures aligned with business goals and strategies.
- Provide coaching and development support to the technical staff.
- Support the achievement of business goals.
- Offer fee-based consultancy services on value propositions.
- Assist in developing standardized solutions.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team on major accounts and prospects.
- Work with Business Architects to define customer requirements.
- facilitate Discovery workshops to identify transformation stages.
- Perform capacity planning to ensure optimal system performance.
- Architect designs that meet customer requirements and drive positive business outcomes.
- Create scalable and efficient designs incorporating tiering.
- Prepare Statement of Works documentation and Acceptance Plans.
- Conduct Return on Investment (ROI) analysis for projects.
- Collaborate with the Product Development Manager to define go-to-market solution offerings.
- Improve solution architecture processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven expertise in requirements definition and solution design.
- Ability to develop designs that align with business strategy, integrate with existing solutions, and establish cost models.
- Proficient in documenting and communicating designs, implementation plans, and build documentation.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and adept at building effective business relationships.
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and team-building skills.
- Capability to foster working relationships with external organizations.
- Solid understanding of related technologies such as virtualization, server infrastructures, networks, and Microsoft technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Architect to be part of a dynamic team that values expertise, innovation, and collaboration. If you are passionate about architecting solutions that drive business success, we want to hear from you. Apply now to embark on an exciting career journey.