- Walsall, West Midlands
- Alex Williams
As Mainstay Recruitment continues growing, we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our FM recruitment division.
We offer a supportive and structured development plan that will help push you to achieve your full potential, allow you to develop your skills, and build into a fully established and successful recruitment consultant.
Our modern, brand-new offices based in Walsall offer an enjoyable working environment where our recruitment team support local businesses in recruiting temporary and permanent staff in a range of sectors.
A successful recruiter will have an excellent work ethic, and be career-focused and money-motivated.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience.
- We offer a market-leading salary and commission structure.
- Quarterly rewards based on team targets being achieved. This will be a combination of monetary prizes and team events fully expensed.
- A clearly defined career path within a forward-thinking company offering new opportunities for growth and development. Transparency and honesty being front and central to our ethos meaning you are always aware of the direction your career is going.
- Fun weekly incentives that could see you winning a free lunch, early finish, Amazon, vouchers, and restaurant vouchers.
- Enjoyable working environment: You will join a team of hardworking, motivated colleagues who are also inclusive and supportive of new staff members. A culture that supports its weakest members, making sure junior staff are given the support they need to succeed.
What is your role?
Support a busy recruitment department, resourcing for new roles, and building your network of candidates and clients. The role will involve high levels of output but also high levels of reward. You will enjoy the benefits of an established team to work with being surrounded by experienced recruiters to guide your development.
- Business development – Speaking to prospective clients, and developing a relationship to offer temporary and permanent recruitment services.
- Finding the talent – Using the recruitment resources provided to support recruitment campaigns for clients across the West Midlands.
- Market knowledge – Build knowledge within the industry and understand the market, skills shortages, and salary bandings to create additional value for our clients.
- Previous sales experience in either telesales, car sales, B2B, or estate agent.
- Confident personality/ability to build a rapport.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and target-driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently but will work well in a team environment.
- A positive approach to learning new skills.
Mainstay Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency specialising in the FM sector. We connect talented professionals working with a wide range of organisations across the Facilities management and build environement. Our commitment to excellence within our recruitment service offering makes a leading recruitment company within our cores sectors.
Our strap line “United by ambition” represents the relationships we forge between our leadership team, our staff, our clients, and our candidates. We are team of ambitious people trying to make forward steps in growing our businesses, developing our careers, and supporting ambitious candidates in finding their dream opportunity with an equally ambitious organisation.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by submitting your CV.