- Walsall, West Midlands
- Alex Williams
As Mainstay Recruitment continues its growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our IT recruitment division. We are looking for a confident and ambitious person with a keen interest in Technology. This role has a variety of benefits alongside the opportunity to grow your expertise in the sector, working with a team of specialist recruiters who will support you in progressing within your role.
This role offers a competitive base salary with on-target-earnings (OTE) and is negotiable depending on your experience.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within the Technology sector at Mainstay Recruitment, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, attracting, and placing IT professionals across a range of roles. You will be joining a team of experienced recruiters offering a fantastic learning and development environment that will help nurture your skills as you start out in a new career path.
- Collaborate with senior recruiters to understand client requirements and job descriptions.
- Source and identify potential candidates through various channels, including online job boards, social media, and networking.
- Screen and interview candidates to assess their skills, experience, and suitability for job placements.
- Assist in matching candidates with suitable job opportunities within our client base.
- Support the coordination of interviews between candidates and clients.
- Maintain candidate and client databases and records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Develop a strong understanding of the IT industry and its trends.
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments.
- A good understanding of IT or a keen interest in IT would be required.
- A qualification such as a degree in computer science or other IT qualification would be highly desirable.
- An appreciation of delivering good customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to work well in a team and take direction from senior consultants.
- A proactive and goal-oriented approach to work and enjoy hitting goals.
- Enjoy the buzz of a win!
- Training and support in all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth within a rewarding industry.
- Competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Access to team bonding events organised periodically throughout the calendar year.
- Starting holiday 30 days up to 37 days with service and progression.
- Staff discount scheme.
We are a leading recruitment agency specialising in the IT sector. We connect talented IT professionals with a wide range of organisations across various industries. Our commitment to excellence within our recruitment service offering makes us a leading recruitment company within our core sectors.
Our strap line “United by ambition” represents the relationships we forge between our leadership team, our staff, our clients, and our candidates. We are a team of ambitious people trying to make forward steps in growing our businesses, developing our careers, and supporting ambitious candidates in finding their dream opportunity with an equally ambitious organisation.
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic about the IT industry and a good communicator with tonnes of ambition, this could be a great career choice for you! The IT industry is an ever-evolving sector offering lots of learning potential and opportunities for growth. The role of a recruitment consultant can be very rewarding and offers a clear career path. If you feel you have the skills, experience, and ambition to succeed in IT recruitment, please submit your CV for consideration.
Mainstay Recruitment is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of their background.