- Liam Roberts
Mainstay Recruitment is currently working with a great company who are looking to recruit an Area Manager to oversee and deliver the day-to-day repair services. The role of the Area Manager will be to ensure the performance and budget targets are monitored and met using the internal self-delivery team and specialist contractors.
- As the Area Manager, you will monitor and ensure performance and budget targets are met.
- You will have responsibility for profit and loss throughout the region and effectively delegate budgets.
- You will be responsible for the repair’s delivery team, meeting KPI/SLA for the contract ensuring out-of-hours are covered.
- You will oversee the health & safety on all sites ensuring compliance targets are met.
- You will be responsible for the internal staffing team which will include staffing levels, sickness, holidays, and training.
- As the Area Manager, you will oversee project management and identify new opportunities for efficiencies in delivery.
- You will involved with completing reports and delivering them to the Regional Manager and clients.
- Relevant repair qualifications desirable e.g., mechanical, electrical, fabric
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of working within a repairs/maintenance team
- Experience in managing reactive and planned maintenance teams
- Health and safety qualifications desirable e.g., NEBOSH
- Permit to work, risk assessment and method statement trained