- Liam Roberts
Mainstay Recruitment is currently working with a great company who are looking to recruit a Built Estate Manager to oversee and deliver the day-to-day repair service. The role of the Built Estate Manager will require you to deliver contractual requirements across the designated sites. The role will require you to oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across 150 buildings, highways, and roadways.
- As the Built Estate Manager, you will provide professional and technical leadership to the maintenance site team and provide support and advice to the client and other stakeholders.
- Within this role, you will manage the maintenance and response works ensuring this is effective, compliant and delivered promptly.
- You will also ensure all work completed is compliant with all health, safety & environmental standards and policies.
- You will effectively manage the team are suitably qualified and experienced and are directed to relevant planned and reactive maintenance tasks ensuring these tasks are completed within a timely manner and ensuring KPIs/SLAs are met. The role will also require you to oversee staffing levels, training and performance.
- You will be responsible for reviewing risk assessments and method statements ensuring they are at an acceptable standard.
- You will also review site risk registers and will notify management of any defects on equipment/systems within your designated region.
- You will work closely with the Authorised Persons to ensure compliance and regulations are met.
- Background in Civil Engineering is required
- Experience in managing highways and roadways
- Experience in managing teams of engineers in construction, property maintenance or a related field
- Experience in leading teams to ensure KPIs/SLAs are met