- Callum Fee
We are currently working with a leading, service provider recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer. Our client has seen substantial growth and is looking for dynamic engineers to work on sites, looking after PPM and reactive maintenance tasks.
If you are looking for an opportunity with stability and a chance to progress your career, please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Planned and reactive maintenance to comply with onsite compliances including aspects such as legionella flushing, inspections, system testing, painting, and minor maintenance tasks.
- Handling tasks such as redecoration, lock changes, and noticeboard installations to deliver high-quality billable works.
- Managing equipment and material requirements, ordering them, and coordinating access for efficient task completion.
- Conducting surveys and gathering data, compiling essential documentation to aid decision-making.
- Taking swift action in first response and temporary fixes for urgent tasks.
- Assisting with assurance checks to ensure quality and compliance.
- Supporting the Built Estate Manager in successfully delivering the contract and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- On call 1-in-7 call out.
- Previous experience working for an FM service provider and ideally a background in building maintenance
- Practical qualifications, City and Guilds or BTEC’s
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be able to speak to customers in a professional manner