- Will Lauchlan
Mainstay Recruitment is currently recruiting for Class 2 and 7.5 Tonne Drivers, for a prestigious client based in the Smethwick area of the West Midlands.
The driver would be required to make collections around the local area and depots. The collections are palletised goods, most of which will be forklifted on and off. Occasionally you will be required to be pump trucked and tail lifted. This job will consist of making approximately 8-10 drops per shift.
- 6 months minimum experience as a 7.5 Tonne Driver or HGV Class 2 Driver
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving offences only.
Shift pattern and details
- Start time: 11:00am
- Approximate 10-hour shift
- £15.00/hour including holiday pay
Other benefits of working for Mainstay Recruitment:
- Experienced transport department
- Tried and trusted internal payroll service
- Part-time and ad hoc work available with other clients
- The option of being paid holiday rolled up, increased initial hourly rate, or banked holiday
If you are interested in this role please apply using the form. Alternatively, you can call 01922 666800 and speak to Will or Tom.