- Liam Roberts
Full-time role, 40hrs/week, working Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 16:30 on a single site.
Mainstay are working with a global facilities management service provider who are looking for a Plumber for a large single site in Uttoxeter. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that focuses on their staff, offers support, further training, and stability. If you are looking to continue or further your career within building maintenance and property, then please see below.
The key duties of this role are to carry out routine HVAC and/or mechanical engineering work, preventative maintenance and repairs.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be working on a large single site where you will be responsible for all HVAC/mechanical engineering work.
- You will be mainly carrying out PPMs and reactive work across the site.
- You will be conducting all your work in line with health and safety and ensuring that the site and work are compliant.
- You will be working in a close-knit team alongside other disciplines such as electricians and mechanical engineers and will ensure that you work effectively either on your own or alongside these other trades.
- Supporting other trades on-site and liaising with subcontractors when needed.
What do you need?
- Previous experience within the same role, ideally working for a facilities management provider.
- You will hold HVAC/mechanical qualifications C&G level 2 or 3 and have served a recognised trade apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills written and verbal with a good ‘can do’ attitude.
- You will have a flexible approach and be proactive.
- Good team player with the ability to work alone or alongside other trades.