- Callum Fee
We are currently working with a leading FM service provider recruiting for an Area Operations Manager. Our client has seen substantial growth and is looking for a flexible Cleaning Manager to work across high-end commercial sites.
You will be working across multiple sites, so will need a full clean driving licence. If you are looking for an opportunity with stability and a chance to progress your career please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Running day-to-day delivery of cleaning services service across multiple sites across Liverpool.
- Supporting a part-time workforce, selection and recruitment.
- Ensuring compliance with ongoing training needs and appraisals.
- Regular customer contact to ensure responsiveness and adaptability.
- Budgetary responsibility to maintain the viability of contracts.
- Planning and managing team to ensure all contracts are fully supported.
- Hours to suit business needs.
- Full profit and loss responsibility.
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams.
- Effective people management skills.
- Great time management.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Confident with multi-site management.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Competent and proficient in the use of IT software and packages.