- Callum Fee
We are currently working with a worldwide FM service provider recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer. Our client has a huge contract across the UK and is looking for dynamic engineers to work on reactive, proactive and preventative maintenance to items of domestic properties.
You will be working across multiple sites in Stoke-on-Trent / Crewe. If you are looking for an opportunity with stability and a chance to progress your career, please get in touch.
You responsibilities will involve:
- You will be covering multiple sites looking after reactive, proactive and planned preventative maintenance work.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the buildings are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that building faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure that method statements and risk assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed successfully and efficiently.
- Ordering and managing materials needed.
- Previous experience working for a FM service provider and ideally a background within a trade.
- Must be happy to work on an on-call rota, 24-hour-a-day call-out.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must be able to plan own work, and work alone.
- Required to work 7.5 hours a day between 08:00 – 18:00